War is still going on in the world every day. Real soldiers are fighting, not for a good cause, but for their buddies right beside them. I don't have the guts to do what they do, but I admire them for it. We should all be greatful. I search the web for you to find the best footage from real soldiers doing there thing. No apoligies for language here, this is real life, deal with it or go elsewhere.

OUR ADVERTISERS

Monday, September 04, 2006

350 000 lbs of ammo going up in a big boom!

If you think that Aghanistan is some little war going on and that there is not much about it, check this out. This is but one ammo dump going up in style. 350 000 lbs of ammo going up is just a number. Check out the images that show what it actually represents, it is mind boggling! I freak out everytime I watch it.I can just imagine was is still lurking in hideouts all over those mountains... You guys be careful out there. This nice boom is courtesy of the EOD unit of the US Army. Of course this was found on YouTube.

No comments:

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in podnova Add to netvibes Add to My AOL Add to Google