War is still going on in the world every day. Real soldiers are fighting, not for a good cause, but for their buddies right beside them. I don't have the guts to do what they do, but I admire them for it. We should all be greatful. I search the web for you to find the best footage from real soldiers doing there thing. No apoligies for language here, this is real life, deal with it or go elsewhere.

OUR ADVERTISERS

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

TRAFFIC BAGHDAD STYLE WITH A HUMMVEE

Now here's a neat way to go through traffic US Army style in the streets of Baghdad with a Hummer. They honk and if you don't move over they bump you out of the way. I wish I could do the same thing during my commute evry morning to work. They even push over a bus!

No comments:

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in podnova Add to netvibes Add to My AOL Add to Google